Tuesday 23 August 2016

One Week Before College Life Begins

[Tuesday, 9;12 P.M]

Hi, it has been 2 years since my last post. So, welcome back (i guess)

I took a month to re-decorate my blog, starting from the layout, pages, some old code-ings. Alright, so that is not the point. Well, literally, some of my friends, they had started their degree life earlier than i do. And i heard some of them said that degree life are sucks. Or maybe they just pretending to be.

One week before college life begins are : disaster

You have to download all the documents, fill the forms, make copies of the documents and you have to make sure that everything is completely complete. Okay so let's not talk about this. I actually not preparing myself for this. For this which is college life. Yes. I'm not ready for assignments, lectures, classes, meeting new friends, trouble-maker peoples, bad-mouth guys, and i'm not ready to by far apart with my family. I just can't believe that i'm moving out from selangor to perlis by this week. It's just. I'm physically, mentally not ready for any of this.

Packing stuffs are fun.

I actually loved to travel. When i was 16 and 17, i finished my high school session at Batu Pahat, Johor. When i was 18 and not so 19, my matriculation life takes place in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. And now, 3 years in Arau, Perlis for my degree life.

Phew.

Yeah, i know other peoples out there had been studied for so many many years in the overseas. Salute.

Okay so yeah. That's it.

p/s : Any good foods in Perlis ?



Lots of love, xoxo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment